Pedicare Foot Spa Treatment
Pedicare is a therapeutic treatment for your feet. Our Pedicare can begin with a therapeutic foot bath or spa. Your feet are soaked, massaged and cleansed in warm scented water to soften the skin (you may use our complimentary Jacuzzi hot tub if you so desire)
Hard skin and dead skin is then removed by gentle buffering. The toenails are cut and shaped followed by a relaxing foot massage with moisturising and soothing lotion, leaving you feeling refreshed and relaxed.
To have problem free feet, it is essential to take good care of them. Whenever possible walk barefoot, it stimulates the reflexes of the feet, thereby stimulating the energy flow in the whole body.
If prone to developing corns, callus, regular treatments are advisable in order to have the formation of hard skin removed. See below.
Pedicare and Foot Callus Removal for Men
- This is for those with a build-up of hard or cracked skin on the heels
- Your feet are soaked and cleansed in warm scented water in a spa bath
- For the hard skin, we can treat them, gently and effortlessly by buffering away the rough, dry feet and hard callus skin, instantly leaving you with soft and smooth feet
- This is a bladeless treatment with no discomfort
- To complete the treatment a moisturising lotion and soothing cream is applied to the feet followed by a relaxing foot massage, leaving you feeling relaxed and light
- You may also have additionally a 30 minutes Acupressure or Reflexology based foot massage and also Traditional Chinese Therapuetic Cupping to help you further. (60 minute Luxury pedicare with foot spa - £60)